I would absolutely recommend the Yoga Lodge to anyone needing a peaceful, meditative getaway.
Read about Nicole's stay at The Yoga Lodge
LODGE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Private or shared bath
- Complimentary organic Choice Teas and Coffee
- Kitchen privileges
- Mid-week guests may join one of the ongoing small group yoga classes ($15/person). View class schedule
Weekend guests may schedule a private lesson ($70 single).
- Gardens, orchards, and 10 acres of nature trails that link to a community trail.
"I just want to thank you for being there on Whidbey Island. Every time I have
stayed at The Yoga Lodge, it has been magical."
~ C.M., Hospitality Accountant
"My stay at the lodge was absolutely everything I could have hoped for and more."
"I love all the attention to detail in the rooms, and how your dedication to simplicity and what's natural is in no way a compromise of cleanliness, comfort, even luxury. I truly felt at peace in this beautiful space surrounded by trees and nature, and I am so grateful that I have found this place of serenity so close to home. I can't wait to be back again. Thank you." ~ ambreenali.wordpress.com
- 100% organic sheets & towels
- We are delighted to partner with Whidbey Island based Sweet Sisters Bodycare, offering artisan, handcrafted body care products. Guests will be treated to Sweet Sisters healthful and wonderfully aromatic foaming hand soaps, body wash, shampoo, and conditioners, made with pure essential oils and without parabens, phthalates, sulfates or petrochemicals. Sweet Sisters is committed to the highest quality and integrity in their gentle and effective preparations and support Fair Trade and alternatives to animal testing. We hope to offer you a sublime bathing experience that reflects our appreciation of you as our guest and supports your self care and well being. Click here for more information.
We strive to offer a serene escape, so you won't find in-room telephones, televisions, or WiFi (there are facilities within 5 minutes that offer this service). You are encouraged to "unplug". Note that you may encounter difficulty with cell phone reception on our grounds, particularly Verizon customers. For emergency purposes, you may give family members the main number of The Yoga Lodge – 360-929-5985.
We cater to those with chemical sensitivities and use natural cleaning products, low/no VOC paints, etc.
Consider a massage at The Yoga Lodge from a local practitioner as a gift to yourself during your stay. Information is available upon request.
During your stay enjoy the sauna, garden, orchards, and nature trails.
"The surroundings are fantastic! The stay has been both rewarding and healing."